Manufactured in the USA, the KRG Sleeve provides ANSI Level 4 cut resistance and outstanding flame resistant properties. This highly reusable sleeve is made from Kevlar® and other high performance materials to provide superior comfort and protection.
Archive for the ‘Steel Processing’ Category
- Posted in Automotive, Cut Resistant, General Purpose, Metal Fabrication, Steel Processing, Wells Lamont Industrial
- Comments Off on Wells Lamont Industrial Introduces Cut Resistant Tube Sleeve (KRG)
- Tags: arm protection, Automotive, cut resistance, Kevlar, KRG, Metal Fabrication, sleeves, Steel Processing, wells lamont industrial
June 8th, 2014 by Marketing
Wells Lamont Industrial, a worldwide leader and US manufacturer of hand and arm protection, is exhibiting at Safety 2014 in Orlando, Florida at Booth #262. The company will highlight its latest innovations, including the new, Super Green King Striker™, impact glove and Cut Resistant Tube Sleeve (SCS). Attendees to the show can learn more about these solutions or explore alternative products such as the line of palm dipped gloves, including the double dipped solutions.
- Posted in Cut Resistant, General Purpose, Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Palm Dipped, Steel Processing, Wells Lamont Industrial
- Comments Off on Wells Lamont Industrial Introduces New Hand and Arm Protection Solutions at Safety 2014
- Tags: cut resistant sleeve, impact glove, Metal Fabrication, oil & gas, palm dipped, Safety 2014, Steel Processing, wells lamont industrial